PFC offers a range of holiday activities throughout the year designed to engage and grow the minds of our participants. Such activities included:
For children e.g.:
- Sensory table e.g. feely box, natural objects of interest, smelling bottles.
- Drawing table e.g. black line drawing with food dye wash, scratch art.
- Theme table relating to nature e.g. shells and drawing materials.
- Painting e.g. using a variety of tools other than brushes, using different techniques.
- Modelling table e.g. making insects, using wire and modelling medium.
- Construction (using natural materials and found materials).
- Bag decorating.
- Building blocks play.
- Dolls and doll’s house play.
- Circus school (summer).
Other programs include:
- Healthy food workshop.
- Chalk painting.
- Improvisation drama classes.
- Night walks.
Other programs will become available in the future so make sure you check back.